Oli Best Road Safety Organization (OBR) is a Ghanaian non-governmental entity that seeks to create awareness on road safety.
It was established in August, 2015 under the Companies Act, 179, 1963.
To be one of the finest NGOs in Ghana, with personnel committed in advancing the course of road safety.
To sensitize all categories of road users to enable them exhibit proper road safety skills.
Programmes and Activities
● Train Union and Organizational drivers on to acquire additional knowledge in safety.
● Embark on pedestrian education in basic schools.
● Undertake road safety outreach within selected communities in the Ashanti Region.
● Collate data for road safety research
● Care for accident victims/families and sensitize the public on the importance of insurance.
● Lead and Collaborate with road agencies to re-paints faded road markings and replace damaged signs.