Organizer, Oli Best Road Safety
Oli Best Road Safety Organization (OBR) is a Ghanaian non-governmental entity that seeks to create awareness on road safety. It was established in August, 2015 under the Companies Act, 179, 1963.
Programmes and Activities
● Train Union and Organizational drivers on to acquire additional knowledge in safety.
● Embark on pedestrian education in basic schools.
● Undertake road safety outreach within selected communities in the Ashanti Region.
● Collate data for road safety research
● Care for accident victims/families and sensitize the public on the importance of insurance.
● Lead and Collaborate with road agencies to re-paints faded road markings and replace damaged signs.